Little Question!

From: Marcos Press
Subject: Little Question!
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:43:34 -0300

Hi. First of all, I'm sorry if my english it's not clear, but I'm not english
speaker and less writer.

I start using LilyPond a month ago, and it feels great realy great. But I have
a problem with the \header block. I coudn't find how to format the text in
it. I want, for example, to reduce the font size, and I coudn't find how.
As you (developers of LilyPond), I'm very interested in making my scores look
great and confortable to readers, and I think that having a way of making
everything formated it's the way. That's why I chose LiliPond. But, how do I
format the score in the paper? (some information about this I found)
and, how do I format the \header block?

Thank you!!

Marcos
www.lafurca.com