How do I use this?

From: Jim Sabatke
Subject: How do I use this?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 11:25:27 -0500

I'm having some grace not layout problems.  Setting the

#(add-grace-property 'Voice 'Stem 'thickness 1.0)

seems to work for single grace notes, but beamed grace notes still have really thick beams. I've tried playing with:

beamed-minimum-free-lengths

that I found in the documentation, but have no idea of how to use it. I've searched the doc's, the web and the lilypond wiki, with no help.

Am I trying the right thing?

Can anyone help?
--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.