Indentation for second page of score

From: Doug Asherman
Subject: Indentation for second page of score
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 09:27:16 -0700

Hi:

I'm working on an orchestral score, where each staff is set up like so:

\context Staff = staffname {
  \set Staff.instrument = "Long Instrument Name"
  \set Staff.instr = "Short instr. nm."
  \instrument
}

Things look pretty good on the first page -- the instrument names print out with enough indentation, etc. On the second page, the indentation is 0 (as far as I can tell) and the beginning of the instrument name is cut off.

I _think_ I saw a property that handles indentation on the second and succeeding pages, but I can't recall what it was or where I saw it.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Doug