Re: Changing staff brackets in InnerChoirStaff

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Changing staff brackets in InnerChoirStaff
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:57:20 +0200

As you may have noticed, the attachments are stripped on the mailing
list (due to the flood of virus emails). Notice that the property
names are case sensitive. If you replace the first 'S' in the
property name by 's', everything should work as you expect.

The lyrics handling was one of the main improvements from version
2.0 to version 2.2, so I recommend that you upgrade to 2.2. This
should give you the desired alignment by default. Note that in 2.2,
the alignment property has been removed, so you change to left aligned,
for example, using
\override LyricText   #'self-alignment-X = #left

Dotted barlines was another of the new features of version 2.2.

    /Mats

Keith Dunsire wrote:
Mats,

Missing the 'Inner' was just a typing error. It makes no difference. I have
attached the full source and PDF that is created. I am using Windows XP.

While I have your attention, you will see many attempts to centre each word in
the lyrics. Any suggestions on improving the word/note line up would be welcome.

I have also attached the original I am trying to recreate. Is there a way of
reproducing the dotted bar lines?

Keith