cygwin build

From: Scott Webber
Subject: cygwin build
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:57:05 -0400

Does anyone have a fairly recent build for cygwin?  I'm using something
horribly old and it doesn't work with a lot of the ly files I've received
(such as the marching band score that Peter posted).  If so, where can I get
it?  I'm not really feeling upto getting the build environment going right
now.  Though, I may in the future.

If I have time, I'd be very interested in contributing as well.  I'm a
developer and a marching percussion guy, so the lack of proper marching
style stuff is something that I'd like to work on, if I have a chance.
</babble>

Thanks,
Scott Webber