Font problem in Postscript output with lily 2.3.2.

From: Alexandre Beneteau
Subject: Font problem in Postscript output with lily 2.3.2.
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:38:30 +0200

Hello,

Using pedro's packages on debian unstable, I experience fonts problem : running lily generates good .dvi file, but wrong postscript file (gv or ggv show score without noteheads)...
I tried to delete the font cache, but the problem remains.

More : using dvips -f -Z on the dvi file built a good postcript file (and also generate the fonts). Trying to compile again with lily (after this cache rebuild) don't solve this problem....

Has anybody experienced the same ?
Have I missed something ?
Or is it a lilypond problem, or debian, or package ???

TIA,

        Alex.