lilypond-book, making tune books, page breaks

From: Randall J Elzinga
Subject: lilypond-book, making tune books, page breaks
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 13:38:32 -0400

Hello lilypond users,

More questions from the new guy.

I tried using lilypond-book on a tex file. The music prints only on one line, so, in dvi terms, there is one (very) overfull hbox. It is also rather crowded, with almost no space between notes, etc. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong?

Is there a (straightforward) way to make tune books using lilypond? I've been putting each tune in a separate Score context, but the title, arranger, etc. only displays for the first header. The only header fields that can be used more than once, as far as I can tell, are the piece and opus fields, but they don't really do what I want them to (eg. I want tune titles to be centred, rather than on the left)

How does one force a page break? I tried using \newpage, but it either has no effect, or causes errors.

Randy.