Re: need help installing lilypond

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: need help installing lilypond
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:33:14 +0200

Did you get a "Cygwin" icon or entry in the Program menu.
Double click on that to start a command window. Enter the
command:
lilypond

If it answers something like "Command not found", you have not managed
to install the package. Just rerun setup.exe again and make sure that
the line with the Lilypond package says 2.2.0-1. Otherwise, send a new
email to the mailing list telling what the above experiment results in.

   /Mats

Tom Stinnett wrote:
I downloaded everything according to the website instruction. When I double-click on test.ly, there is a message saying "Windows cannot open this file". There is no test.log with the test.ly. I have downloaded this twice. Any advice? I think this program is a great idea, and am anxious to get it up and running.
Thanks,
Tom

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing