Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:12:01 -0400

    A> Sorry this process is so complicated, but I have neither the competence
    A> nor the tools to do anything about it.

Actually, I just installed lilypond quite easily on a new system with
a large hard drive by simply selecting "all" at that screen.  I know
that seems wasteful, but hard drives are pretty cheap these days.
(It's actually a work computer, and I haven't tested the lilypond
install, but the command line certainly does what I expect.)

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139