Bunched-Up Staves

From: Will Oram
Subject: Bunched-Up Staves
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:23:36 -0500

I just made the jump from 2.2.2 to 2.3.3.

Before, my orchestral score was looking fine on PDF. As many staves that could fit on one page without feeling cramped, were put on one page. With 2.3, there is an EXTREME case of staves overlapping. The way it looks now, the upper quarter of page 1 is cut off, page 2 overlaps the last half of page 1, and so on.

My parameter settings are a mess -- it was just luck I got it to look right in < 2.2, probably -- so it's probably my fault. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should tweak first to get the score back to normal?

Best,

Will Oram // Genius @ Large // AIM spamguy21
spamguy (at) foxchange (dot) com // wro1 (at) cwru (dot) edu