emacs and lilypond on OS X

From: Jason
Subject: emacs and lilypond on OS X
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 04:17:56 -0400

Hey all,

I was hoping to maybe get a little help: I can't seem to get emacs to do all they indenting, highlighting, etc. with lilypond. I'm on OS X, panther, and I have installed lily 2.2.2 with fink. I have tried installing a new version of emacs using fink, I've even tried using vim, and it will not do it either (according to the manual, vim "should" do these things on its own once lily is installed. I've tried putting the several .el files in various site-lisp directories...anyway I guess it shows I've no idea what I'm doing. Any help is appreciated.

Jason