Re: RE: What did I messed out?

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Re: RE: What did I messed out?
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 21:46:50 +0800

Thanks for your suggestions.

I upgraded Lilypond, I installed teTex, I deleted and reinstall cygwin but I
still get this msg

$ lilypond cello.ly
lilypond (GNU LilyPond) 2.2.2
Running lilypond-bin...
Now processing `cello.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music... error: can't find `feta20.afm'
Fonts have not been installed properly.  Aborting

lilypond: error: LilyPond failed on input file cello (exit status 1)
lilypond: warning: Running LilyPond failed. Rerun with --verbose for a trace.

Joshua