Re: What did I messed out?

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Re: What did I messed out?
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 02:24:30 +0800

Thanks Mats and Bert for helping,

It was really my fault and carelessness on my part. I thought I removed all the
tex variables, but I left out removing the enviroment variables for $TEXMFCNF.
Deleted the variables, close the "bash shell", load up the prompt again, the
lily is working again :)

The only problem is still viewing the dvi files. I havnt seem to have the fonts
correctly installed?
I tried everything on another computer but dont seem to get the things right.
When the jdvi viewer is loading, I try to catch a glimse of the running words
to see what fonts its trying to load.
Some files that failed to load are
cmbx10.601pk
feta20.601pk

I made a search in the cygwin for files *.*pk
The results shown a few files with *.600pk or 595... are my fonts outdated? can
i rename them? can they be generated with mktexpk?

Joshua