trill + accidental

From: gilles
Subject: trill + accidental
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 21:20:43 +0200

Hello.

(1)
I'm trying to obtain an extended trill on an "e" with an indication
that the other note must be "f#".

In the docs, I found the following for the extended trill:

    \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'style = #'trill
    \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'edge-height = #'(0 . 0)
    \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'edge-text
     = #(cons (make-musicglyph-markup "scripts-trill")  "")
    e2 ~#(ly:export (make-span-event 'TextSpanEvent START)) |
    e4 #(ly:export (make-span-event 'TextSpanEvent STOP))

In the ML, a solution for the combination with an accidental was given as:

    \override TextSpanner #'edge-text = #(cons (markup #:musicglyph
"scripts-trill" #:raise 0.8 #:flat) "")

but this does not work, at least with the version (2.1.0) I use:

    Parsing...ERROR: Unbound variable: markup

How should I do it?

(2)
I use Debian GNU/Linux and I wonder why no package more recent than 2.1.0
is present on the Debian mirror sites.

(3)
I tried to search the ML archive (for a solution to my question above)
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/
but whatever the search string, there are no results: e.g. for "note"

   Results:
   No document matching your query.

Thanks,
Gilles