What are the "rules" for repeats?

From: Jim Sabatke
Subject: What are the "rules" for repeats?
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:08:52 -0500

I've been coding a program to convert BMW bagpipe music files into lilypond format. I've followed repeat examples and am have not been using \repeat for repeated sections that do not have alternative endings.

What is the "approved" format for using repeats?

Thanks,
--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

NOTE: Please do not email me any files with the following extensions. They are deleted on my ISP's server before I ever see them, and no bounce message is sent. I am not notified they are deleted. I am doing this because of the volume and size of spam files I receive. If you wish to send me a file of one of these types, contact me first and I will tell you how to send it:

lnk asd hl |ocx reg bat c[ho]m cmd exe dll vxd pif scr hta jse? sh[mbs] vb[esx] ws[fh] wav mov wmf