Hard time with finding properties

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Hard time with finding properties
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:32:58 +0200

Hello, everyone

I have experienced that I can say:

\set Lyrics.minimumVerticalExtent = ...

But how can I tell this from the documentation. I can see that in Lyrics
context "set translator property minimumVerticalExtent to something" but I
suppose that there are other properties inherited from somewhere.

Other example: I can \set Staff.midiInstrument -> but midiInstrument is part
of Dynamic_performer and documented there. But again there is not a simple
word about Dynamic_performer in Staff.html.

So, how can one tell which properties can be set in a context?

Bert