Re: Lyrics not lining up properly

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: Lyrics not lining up properly
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:23:22 +0100

Hi,
I think that what Mats was hinting at is the following sort of thing
which is a bit easier to read also....

-------------8<-------------8<-------------8<-------------8<----
mymusic=\notes {
        f,8 | bes(d) f, bes(d) f, | bes( d4 )~ d4
        ees8^"(Sing)" | d4 d8 c4 c8 | bes4.~bes4
        f8 | bes(d) f, bes(d) f, | bes( d4 )~ d4
        ees8^"(Sing)" | d4 d8 c4 c8 | bes4
}
mywords=\lyrics {
        \skip 8*12
        A8 hunt4 -- ing8 we4 will8 go.4.
        \skip 8*12
        A8 hunt4 -- ing8 we4 will8 go.4
}

\score{
        \notes{
                \relative c''{
                        \key bes \major
                        \time 6/8
                        \partial 8
                        <<\mymusic \context Lyrics {\mywords }>>

-------------8<-------------8<-------------8<-------------8<----

Regards,
Ralph

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of
our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.