Re: fontforge crashes while creating fonts

From: Patrick Atamaniuk
Subject: Re: fontforge crashes while creating fonts
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:23:51 +0159

Hello,

I implemented these suggessted changes as workaround while
upgrading the very out of date FreeBSD port to the 2.2.2
version. (*blush*)
Until the patch is available via CVSup, the links below may
help:
The port skeleton is available at
        http://foo42.de/devel/lilypond-freebsd/stable.html
The patch to the port can be reviewd at

Major changes are:
 +introduce build flag "WITH_SELFBUILT_FONTS" for the time
when fontforge will work again
 +depend on wget and rpm2cpio for get-pfa workaround
 +depend on scrollkeeper-install as documentation will be installed
completely now
 +reflect all changes in new/removed files for packaging and deinstallation

If anyone has time to test the new version, i appreciate any
comments and critics :)

Thank you for your patience and help,
 /p

Ben Crowell(address@hidden)@2004.06.12 13:00:00 +0000: