Re: Time

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Re: Time
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 03:56:37 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.
Here's a part which I working to complete to place in mutopia-project.

http://www.lab4games.net/zz85/junk/ly/cello.pdf (Do tell me if you cant
download the file, and I can send it as an attachment)

Its "simple" Bach music and the cello line, but yet it took me many hours to
complete this page. (that why I want to find out how slow am i)
So the Qn: How long do you think you guys can usually finish it in?

Oh ya, something that come to mind... Wonder have you all use the the trace
tracing software call Pov-ray? It has a markup languange that I almost thought
it was lilypond's at first. I happen just to think there are couple of
simalarities between these 2 software although one is for music, another for
rendering 3d scenes.

Cheers,
Joshua