Output Combined Parts

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Output Combined Parts
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:25:49 +0800

Hi

I put each of my instrument notes is inside a separate file, so lets say all
cellos notes are inside cello.ly and violin notes are inside violin.ly
In each of these files, they have a \score{} so I can print out the indiviual
parts.
Then I have a score.ly which have a huge staff which combine all the parts
together. however, while is parsing the individual instruments like cello.ly,
it will render the \score{} inside, causing the score.pdf not only to contain
the combined parts, and it has the separate parts.

Is there anyway I can control when to  print the indiviual parts, and when to
print all parts as a group?

Thanks,
Joshua