Re: Pages and line breaks

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Re: Pages and line breaks
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 02:06:15 +0800

Haha, sorry I didnt elabroate, but many a time its issnt use in battles, but
rather to understand a situation.  The phrase is found in verse 18 from Chapter
3 and can be read here http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html#03 , and of course
if you are interested you can ready the tons of analysis on it, and how u can
apply it as daily stratigies. I used to read those cartoon rendering of these
war books, they are fun, easy, funny to read.

Anyway whats a troll? Dictionary.com says:   troll.
a. To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat.
b. To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for bass.
c. To trail (a baited line) in fishing.

But in the music terms,
troll
Music.
a. To sing in succession the parts of (a round, for example).
b. To sing heartily: troll a carol

Feeding the troll certainly doesnt sounds pleasant, but I am not that troll.
I'm not going to start flames here, and anyway I satified with the answers you
give. Be sure not even to think of feeding me. I just came home from a trip to
the zoo. :) Sorry if I fail to comprehend your languange.