Table Music, Mirror Music or whatever you call... Re: Time

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Table Music, Mirror Music or whatever you call... Re: Time
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:11:11 +0800

Hi

        I guess this piece might be interesting to figure out how to typeset.
I'm not sure what you call it, my violin teacher used to call it mozart's table
music, sort of you can play the music if you read it 1 way, and turn the page
around, and you can play it another way. (I remember reading Mozart love to do
these type of stunts, example playing music backwards...) Perphaps, the score
is to place on a table then 2 partners just sit on both ends and play the
music? For this case it might not be diffcult to typeset it, if you were just
to spilt it into 2 pages, then combine end to end. But for me I dont know how
to do it. I remember there's another piece where I see accidentals which are
opposite each others, but some how I cant remember where I placed them, its
quite long time ago already... Only when you are free, try typesetting them ;)
I wont be around, but it be interesting to see what can be done then

        OH!!! Almost forget the score can be get here:
http://www.lab4games.net/zz85/junk/ly/tablemusic.jpg (~333k)

Thanks and have fun,
Joshua