Greetings and a question

From: Dave Phillips
Subject: Greetings and a question
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:40:33 -0400

Hello everyone:

I'm currently writing a profile of LilyPond and am learning how to use it via the tutorial and other packaged documentation. I'm also testing the various input facilitators (NoteEdit, Denemo, emacs, vi, Rosegarden). Hopefully I'll be able to find answers here if/when I get snagged by difficulties, but so far things are going well. I'll be testing some of LilyPond's own input filters today.

My question now is whether this list is appropriate for questions regarding Denemo. I've compiled the CVS sources with GTK2, but I'm receiving some errors I'd like to resolve and I've uncovered at least one fatal bug. I'm just not sure who gets the report...

Anyway, LilyPond is great Linux software, my congratulations to all the developers for this excellent work.

Best regards,

Dave Phillips