Re: Drawing program to tweak lilypond output?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Drawing program to tweak lilypond output?
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:52:47 +0200

I definitely recommend to do as many tweaks as possible from within
LilyPond itself. The reason is that even the final version of a score
often contains one or more mistakes that you want to correct later.
This means that you often would have to do these manual corrections
two or three times, so even if it's quicker to use a drawing program
the first time you do the correction, it will in the end take longer
than the additional time to find out how to do it in the .ly file.

   /Mats

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
Hello,
When finishing a document I would find it useful if there were a free
(gratis) vector drawing program that can import LilyPond's PS, so I
could beautify some parts of the score manually. Is there anything out
there for this purpose?
Thanks, Bert

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing