Crazy $TEXMF procmail question

From: Scott Webber
Subject: Crazy $TEXMF procmail question
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:25:38 -0400

Hey everybody,

I got this brainy idea to setup a procmail address that you email .ly src to and it emails you back a pdf file. So my problem is that the $TEXMF variable isn't being set properly in my .sh script. Here's the code:

. /etc/profile

#this is a hack.  Shouldn't this be loaded by the profile or something?
export TEXMF='{/usr/local/share/lilypond/2.3.5,{/home/batsshadow/texmf,!!/usr/share/texmf-local,!!/usr/share/texmf}}'

So does anybody know how this is actually set? It works fine if I'm not in the procmail script. If anybody wants to see the whole procmail setup, just ask.

Thanks,
Scott