Re: lilypond 2.2.3 on Suse 9.1

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: lilypond 2.2.3 on Suse 9.1
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:06:30 +0200

When I run "make install" I get the following error messages:

./out/feta11tfm does not exist.
make[1]:***[local-install-outfiles] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/.../lilypond-2.2.3/mf'
make: *** [install] Fehler 2

And "make install" did not create a "scm" directory.
I have run the "clean-fonts.sh" script.

> Please rerun 'make install' and check for any warnings or error
> messages. I cannot understand why make install didn't put the scm/
> files in the right place and there be more missing directories or
> files due to the same installation problem.
>
> The wrong clef may also be an indication that you have some old
> font files left from an earlier installation, see the paragraph
> on Font Problems in INSTALL.txt.

I have run the "clean-fonts.sh" script.

> Also, I hope you have made sure
> that the contents of buildscripts/out/lilypond-profile is read
> when you start a new shell. In the standard installations, that's
> done by copying the file to /etc/profile.d/lilypond-profile.sh.

Done.

But all this did not solve the problem.
How can I avoid the error in "make install"?

Thank you,
Thomas