Réf. : Re: markup position

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : Re: markup position
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:06:30 +0200

It actually does work with
\once \property Voice.TextScript \override #'extra-offset = #'(x  .  y)   !!!

(i work with lily2.0 on WindowsXP).

Thanks for your trick !

                      Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>

                      Envoyé par :
Pour :   LEGRAND Jean-Marc <address@hidden>
                      lilypond-user-bounces+jean-marc.legrand=total.         cc
:     address@hidden
                      address@hidden
Objet :  Re: markup position

                      30/06/2004 15:39

For the moment, there is no direct support to add an
arbitrary markup at an arbitrary pitch within a stave.
However, you can always use the extra-offset property
to move a markup to the desired position, even though it
may require some manual tweaking to find the correct
offset for each markup.

    /Mats

LEGRAND Jean-Marc wrote:
> Hi all of you !
>
> I just always have the same problem : I cannot place my markups at the right
> position. My markups
> are either on the top or the bottom of the stave, and I can't find out how to
> put them into the
> stave itself, just like fingering with \property \Voice.fingeringOrientations
> (left), for
instance.

> Any help, please !

             Mats Bengtsson