Found a bug with chords and alternate endings

From: Brian Clements
Subject: Found a bug with chords and alternate endings
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:35:27 -0700

Windows 2000 version 2.2.2

I found that when I have chords over an 8 bar solo space with two 2 bar alternate endings, and the \set chordChanges = ##t property (is that what you would call it?) is turned on, it thinks that the last bar of the first ending is before the first bar of the second ending. It should think that the 6th bar of the repeated phrase comes before the first bar of the second ending. So in my case, that 6th bar (the bar before and alternate endings) ends on a d:dim. My first ending is all G:m7. When you read to the second ending, I have a G:m7 on that first bar, but it doesn't display it cause its reading the previous two bars. I expirimented with \break, didn't work. Also when I used the \break right before the second alternated ending, NO chords displayed on the second ending. Here's a snippit:

<<
    \context ChordNames { \set chordChanges = ##t \chords {
\repeat volta 2 { f1:m7 f:m7 g:m g:m f:m7 f2.:m7 d4:dim }
       \alternative {
        { g1:m7 g:m7 }
          { g:m7 g2:m7 a:7}}}}
\notes <<