Fingering

From: Hallstein Lunde
Subject: Fingering
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:09:08 +0200

After a few hours of refreshing work I finally found out how to put fingerings _beneath_ the lower staff in a piano score. As far as I know, that should be the default direction by common engraving rules. It went like this:

\override Fingering  #'direction = #-1

I would suggest that it should be added to the manual. It's nearly mentioned. And put into the piano-dynamics.ly template.

Regards
Hallstein