Re: Linux jEdit error list

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Linux jEdit error list
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:27:48 +0200

Thanks, the problem is that lilytool is looking for the string "error" and "warning " after the line and column number to find the errors and warnings. However, you're running lily in German, so lilytool should watch for Fehler and Warnung. I've make a quick patch for this and uploaded the new version (0.2-1) to the project page (http://www.sf.net/projects/lily4jedit)

I hope it works now.

You can also use the support request, bug and other trackers on our project page. You can upload files there as well.

Bert