Re: Lilypond Problem

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond Problem
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:26:10 +0200

(the Windows version of LilyPond is part of the cygwin system).

   /Mats

Jim Herman wrote:
I am attempting to download and install Lilypond from the internet. Every time I attempt to download it, I get to about 1% of the total and then I get a message that says "Download incomplete. Try Again?" If I try again, I get a message saying that it cannot access the server. What should I do?

Thanks,

- Jim

If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying
to say it in music.  ~Gustav Mahler

Music is the universal language of mankind.  ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The joy of music should never be interrupted by a commercial.  ~Leonard
Bernstein

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music.  ~Aldous Huxley

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems