Guitar Chords in Tab

From: Lyle Raymond
Subject: Guitar Chords in Tab
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:20:38 -0500

New Question:

following is a short lilypond script which ought to illustrate the fingering
for an e-form A major chord.  After rendering, I get a block of tab
fingerings with a large stem running through it.  How do I avoid this?

.lp code follows: ------------------------------v

      1 \score{
      2         \notes {
      3                 <a e' a' cis'' e'' a''>2
      4                 \context TabStaff
      5                 {\property TabStaff.minimumFret = #5
      6                 <<a,\6 e\5 a\4 cis'\3 e'\2 a'\1>>}
      7         }
      8         \paper{}
      9 }

Thank you in advance for the answer.