Re: Update on my question re. lilypond-book.

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Update on my question re. lilypond-book.
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:25:41 +0200

Why not run lilypond-book on the main file of the document?
The reason that lilypond-book wants the heading with documentclass,
is that it needs to figure out the page layout of the document.
Currently, this is done by running LaTeX on a dummy document with a
a copy of the heading of the original document but an empty body.

   /Mats

Lyle Raymond wrote:
I figured that out, and even wrote a shell script that handles the whole job.

The new question is this:

My lilypond code is embedded in chapter1.latex. Chapter One of my book is a separate file which contains no \documentclass{} heading. Lilypond-book doesn't like this. How is this handled?

Lyle