Re: Using Lilypond

From: Stefaan
Subject: Re: Using Lilypond
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:50:20 +0200

 (such as how to basically get it to open a file and generate an
output file with the changes). I would in particular like to know how to operate 'midi2ly' and 'convert-ly'.

Would you like me to copy and paste manual sections 5.1 and 7.1 in here?
In the mean-time maybe I can get you some tea and biscuits?

Oh no, I accidentily spilled your tea on the pasted manual sections... completely smudged I'm afraid... oh my, I guess you will have to look them up yourself now.

Honestly, they contain exactly what you are looking for and if not, you may want to propose some changes and end up in the "Thanks" file instead of in the killfile ;)