Mac OS X current unstable?

From: Dardón Aguilera, Javier Arturo
Subject: Mac OS X current unstable?
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:16:42 -0600

Frist I'd like to thank you for this great software, I haven´t used it yet, but
I already had troubles triying to make fine looking music sheet in Sibelius,
(and I hate the mouse secuences). The music I've download from your site (and
from the Mutopia project) it really looks like the old & beautiful hand-maded
scores. It really comes out the difference. Yesterday and today I was reading
all your site and you really convinced me. Now I'm anxious to start making
music with LilyPond and even contribute to Mutopia Project. But I have only one
question, why al the Mac OSX versions says currente unstable? What does it
means?, and Why only the Mac Version?; can I run it without problems.

Best Regards, and Congratulations on your really great job.

Javier Dardón