Lillypond/Cygwin installation troubles

From: Mathias Biilmann Christensen
Subject: Lillypond/Cygwin installation troubles
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 16:29:08 +0200

Hey,

I followed the instructions on this page: http://lilypond.org/web/download/windows.html to install Lillypond and Cygwin, but when I try to process the test.ly file I get the error: error: can't find `feta20.afm'

Regards
Mathias
lilypond (GNU LilyPond) 2.2.2
Running lilypond-bin...
Now processing `test.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music... error: can't find `feta20.afm'
Fonts have not been installed properly.  Aborting

lilypond: error: LilyPond failed on input file test (exit status 1)
lilypond: warning: Running LilyPond failed. Rerun with --verbose for a trace.