Re: Some random lilypond questions

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Some random lilypond questions
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:04:04 +0200

If you look at the section on Multimeasure rests in the on-line manual
and look at the end of the page, you will find a link to the detailed
program reference for the MultiMeasureRest object. In the list of
properties that can be set, you can find one called expand-limit,
which you can set to a lower value, for example
\override MultiMeasureRest #'expand-limit = #1

A hint about this property can also be found in the example
multi-measure-rest.ly in the Regression Tests document (which
is an invaluable source of examples and information, together
with the Tips and Tricks document).

Happy LilyPonding

   /Mats