Re: Natural signs in accidentals

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: Natural signs in accidentals
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:40:54 -0400

On Aug 13, 2004, at 4:17 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

It is actually in the documentation. At the bottom of the section on
Accidentals, you can find links to the Program reference of the
Accidental_engraver. In the list of properties, you can find a
property called extraNatural that handles exactly this issue.
So, just add

  \set Staff.extraNatural = ##f ges1

As usual, Mats, your solution worked beautifully. I guess my only excuse
for not finding that in the documentation is that

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.3/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond- internals/Accidental_engraver.html

gives a 404 :-)

--
Benjamin D. Esham      {      http://bdesham.net