Re: problem with Rosegarden-input

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: problem with Rosegarden-input
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:26:42 +0200

On Sunday 15 August 2004 11.30, vassily ilisavsky wrote:
> Dear all,
> I seem to be unable to produce a lilypond-readable
> input file with Rosegarden 2. (However, I'm a
> beginner). Could anyone tell me what to do? Thanks, Vasily.

Rosegarden probably outputs .ly code for a very old version of lilypond. You
can try to run convert-ly on the .ly file generated by Rosegarden and see if
it helps.

I would however recommend another approach as well: Export the Rosegarden file
to midi format, and then use midi2ly to create the lilypond file.

Hope this helps,
Erik