Re: copyright field working ?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: copyright field working ?
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:56:58 +0200

Did you read the full documentation for the copyright field:

"Copyright
A text to print in the footer of the first page. Default is to print the standard footer also on the first page. Note that if the score consists of only a single page, the first page is also the last page, and in this case, the tagline is printed instead of the copyright. "

  /Mats

Dave Phillips wrote:
Greetings:

I'm working on the Denemo sources to add more fields to the Set Header item. I've successfully added the Copyright field, but its data doesn't show up in the displayed LP score. According to LP's docs it should show up in the footer to the first page. So, is it working or not ? (LP 2.2.0, Denemo 0.7.2a)

Best,

dp

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing