Re: How to lengthen dynamics hairpin

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: How to lengthen dynamics hairpin
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:18:45 +0200

Sure, that's a point. However, I would be totally content with some property like extra-right-offset and extra-left-offset, to tweak the beginning and ending of the hairpin. Now I can't see any property for this.

Are you considering whether or not you might want to leave room for
other expressions on some end notes?  pp<f fff>p  daveA