gpdf problem

From: Erik Ronström
Subject: gpdf problem
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:51:05 +0100 (BST)

I upgraded to Lilypond 2.2.6 today (from 2.1), and discovered that the
pdf output renders incorrectly with gpdf (but still looks fine in
xpdf). Many noteheads, and other symbols as well, show up "halved", as
if there were white objects in front of them.

The .ps file looks good in gv and ggv.

ggv refuses to open the pdf files at all, but I think that is rather a
problem with my ggv installation than with lilypond.

The lilypond source, its pdf output and a screenshot of how it is
rendered (png) is available at http://petronella.ath.cx/erik/

Regards
Erik

Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com