Re: Changes in Line Spacing between versions

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Changes in Line Spacing between versions
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:54:22 +0200

What do you mean by "latest version"? The latest stable version, 2.2.x,
shouldn't differ much from earlier version in this respect, but in
the latest development version, 2.3.x, the titling and the placement of
score lines on paper has been completely reimplemented, so you could
expect differences. Instead of using your earlier versions as the
reference, why not take a look at the new layout and give constructive
criticism on that.

   /Mats

Lyle Raymond wrote:
I just upgraded to the latest version of Lilypond, and I noticed that line spacing in a single part has increased - a bit beyond what I am comfortable with. The title is now unattractively close to the top line, and there is a significantly larger area of whitespace between lines.

Where can I find documentation that deals specifically with this issue? Any thoughts from members of the group on the whys and wherefores?

Lyle

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems