SubEthaEdit Highlight Mode?

From: TS Sunhede Fulk
Subject: SubEthaEdit Highlight Mode?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:06:40 +0200

Do any of you Mac OS X users use SubEthaEdit to edit Lilypond files? If so, have any of you created a syntax highlight mode file for Lilypond?

If you have (or maybe if you wish to do it), I'm sure others would be appreciative.

I know that I could use jEdit on OS X, but it's not Cocoa (at least it doesn't look very Cocoa-like on the screenshots). If it ain't Cocoa, I'm not likely to use it.

Sincerely,
Ted S. Sunhede Fulk

Tornfalkgatan 50
703 49 Örebro