Re: Problems with drum score

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: Problems with drum score
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:31:07 +0100

Hi,
I've had problems with scoring drums as well, but different ones.

>> 2) Making 'chords' out of drum notes works fine. For example, I can
>> write <cymc8 sn> and I will get a cymbal and a snare playing at the
same
>> time. However, if I try <cymc16 sn> I get the message:

I can't verify this at the moment because my PC at home is kaput, but I
think the correct syntax for chording is

<notename notename...>duration

E.g. <cymc sn>8

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong...

Regards,
Ralph

--------------------------------------
address@hidden
www.tribaldata.co.uk
...or see what I do in my spare time:
www.skelmanthorpeband.org
--------------------------------------

"Man who shoot off mouth... expect to lose face."

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of
our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.