Re: help with melisma and autobeaming

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: help with melisma and autobeaming
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:02:52 +0200

\melisma and \autoBeamOn are different kinds of events; \melisma is attached
to the preceding note (similarly to things like staccato dots, -. ) so it
cannot be placed in a { } block the way you did. You can probably do
something like

m = \notes {s8\melisma \autoBeamOn}

and then use it like

but I haven't tested it.