lily4jedit question

From: J. Scott Amort
Subject: lily4jedit question
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:56:39 -0400

Hi All,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question, but, I'm using
lily4jedit and jedit 4.2 final.  I can invoke lilypond from a console
and it runs fine, but if I try to run it from jedit (Lilytool->Run
Lilypond), I get an error:

Interpreting music... error: can't find `feta20.afm'

I ran into this problem before with the regular console, and fixed it by
adding:

source /etc/profile.d/lilypond-profile

to my ~/.bashrc.  How do I get jedit's console to do the same?  Thanks
for any assistance!

Best,
Scott