possible [lilypond] mail subject field ?

From: Dave Phillips
Subject: possible [lilypond] mail subject field ?
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 13:38:26 -0400

Hi guys:

Not to complain too bitterly, but I'm subscribed to more than two dozen mail-lists, all of which include list identifiers, all except LilyPond. Could you *please* add it to your mail service ?? My LP mail is scattered through literally hundreds of messages per day, it would be so much nicer to be able to let Mozilla organize them according to the identifier. I know this has been asked before, but obviously nothing was done about it. Also, hitting Reply-to for LP mail addresses the response to the sender, not to the list. Grrr... ;)

If LP list traffic were thinner I'd have no complaint, but it is a very active list and generates a considerable volume of mail per day.

Best regards,

dp