Out of Office AutoReply: Thanks!

From: Vanderlaan, Roger L.
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Thanks!
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:38:12 -0400

I am currently out of the office and will return on Tuesday Sept. 7th.  I will
respond to your e-mail when I return.

Thanks
Roger

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of
the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to
receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not
use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this e-mail message including any
attachments, or any information contained in this e-mail message including any
attachments. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Thank you
very much.