Re: dvi problem with jedit 4.2final

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: dvi problem with jedit 4.2final
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 18:08:43 +0200

- Instrument names and title are still missing. I think is again a problem of path (maybe they are part of another group of fonts) but I haven't idea where to find them. Could you help me?

Yes, they are. May be they are in some other directory. Look for cmr8.595pk or something similar. You can have multiple paths in the property, separated with a colon (:), like

options.lilytool.dvi-font-path=file\:/sw/var/cache/fonts/pk/ljfour:file\:/sw/var/cache/fonts/pk/ljfour/public/cm

If you run dvips -V -u /dev/null -o /dev/null -D 600 YOUR_SCORE.dvi
it should generate all the fonts needed. (This is the same what Make sure fonts exists essentially does).

Bert